Wellness is a multidimensional state of being describing the existence of positive health in an individual as exemplified by quality of life and a sense of well-being.
— LGFI-Lifelong Team
The Lopez Lifelong Wellness program aims to help employees and their families develop a healthy lifestyle. Through voluntary, behavioral changes, health risks are reduced and the employee's potential is maximized.
LGFI-Lifelong Wellness 101 Learning Courses
Venue: Eugenio Lopez Center, Antipolo City
Registration Fee: PHP15,000.00 (inclusive of transportation fees)
Module 1: Introduction to Wellness
- Holistic Nature of Wellness: What's in it for me?
- Understanding Laboratory Results
- Determining Risk Levels
- What are the Determinants of Risk Factors? (Age, Gender, Family History)
- A Primer on Lifestyle Diseases
Module 2: Sustaining Wellness
- Relaxation Techniques: Breathing Techniques/Imagery
- Stress Management 101: Getting Down to the Basics
- What is Stress?
- Symptoms: Do you feel it?
- Stressors: Boon/Bane (How do I stress myself?)
- Strength Profile, Assessment & Interpretation
Module 3: Prevention of Risks
- Physical Fitness
- Syndrome X: Are you at Risk?
- What is Metabolic Syndrome?
- Do I have Metabolic Syndrome?
- What are the risks?
- What can I do about it?
- Weight Management: How to Lose or Gain Weight
- Defining Obesity
- What the pathway to Obesity?
- Controlling Body Weight
- Gaining Weight
- Stroke: The Heart-Brain Connection
- Hypertension and its Dire Consequences
- Cancer Risks and Preventive Measures
- Integrating Spirituality into Your Lifestyle
- Committing to Wellness: Putting it all Together
For inquiries or to confirm your attendance, please contact the LGFI-Lifelong office at 449.6114, 631.6394 or 631.6465.